Terms of Services For Availing Facilitation Services
These terms and conditions (hereinafter referred as “Terms of Services”) govern the use and access to the transaction management and escrow facilitation services provided by Trustmore Technologies Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Company” or “Escrowpay” or “Escrow Agent”) powered by its partner banks, trustee companies, payment gateways and vendors and other service providers through its website www.escrowpayindia.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”).
THE USER UNDERSTANDS, AGREES AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT EVEN THOUGH THE USER MAY BE ALLOWED TO EXECUTE TRANSACTIONS ON THE WEBSITE OF ESCROWPAY, THE FUNDS SHALL BE SETTLED TO THE ACCOUNT OF SUCH USER ONLY ON COMPLETION OF KYC AND OTHER STATUTORY AND REGULATORY OBLIGATIONS ON THE PART OF THE USER IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE APPLICABLE LAWS. FURTHER, IN THE EVENT OF NON-COMPLETION OF KYC AND OTHER STAUTORY AND REGULATORY OBLIGATIONS ON THE PART OF THE USER TO OUR SATISFACTION, ESCROWPAY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO HOLD THE SETTLEMENT AMOUNTS TO THE USER. ESCROWPAY MAY EVENTUALLY REVERSE THE FUNDS TO THE SOURCE ACCOUNT FROM WHERE SUCH PAYMENT ORIGINATED.
Please read these Terms of Services carefully before accepting them. By accepting the Terms of Services, or by using our Facilitation Services, you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally agree to the same and confirm that You have read, understood, accepted, and acknowledge the Terms of Services of Escrowpay. Furthermore, if any User is unwilling to agree with the terms and conditions, they should refrain from using the Website and the Facilitation Services.
KEYWORDS AND DEFINATIONS
“Agreement to Sell” (ATS) means any Agreement entered into between the Users for sale, purchase of any Assets, Goods or Services for which Escrow services are required from Escrowpay.
“Assets, Goods and Services” shall have the meaning as assigned to it in the ATS between the User(s);
“Application Programming Interface (API)” is a software interface that allows two applications to interact with each other without any user intervention. API is a collection of software functions and procedures.
“Buyer” shall have the meaning as assigned to it in the said ATS;
“Business Day” shall mean any day on which Escrowpay is open for business other than non-working Saturday, Sunday and any days declared as a Public Holiday.
“Business Hours” shall mean working hours on any Business Day.
“Escrow-Funds” shall mean funds deposited/transferred by the Buyer/User in the Escrow Account as per the terms of the said ATS;
“Escrow Bank” shall mean and include Partner Banks of Escrowpay with whom Escrow Account is maintained with and administered with or without a trustee, through their office(s).
“EAAA” (Escrow Account Administration Agreement) shall mean and include the authorization provided by the User to Escrowpay for accepting, holding and releasing Escrow-Funds into/from the Escrow Account.
‘Escrow Agent’ shall mean and include Escrowpay or any entity appointed by the Escrow Bank or Escrowpay to oversee the administration of the terms of the ATS and the completion of escrow transaction pertaining to any ATS for sale/purchase of any Assets, Goods and Services.
‘Escrow Account’ shall mean a virtual escrow account within a master escrow account under the name and style of “Trustmore Technologies Private Limited-Escrow Account” maintained at a bank designated or selected by Escrowpay for the purposes as set out in detail in the said ATS and EAAA.
“Escrow Fees” shall have the meaning as assigned to it in the Agreement and payable to Escrowpay by each User;
“Facilitation Services” means escrow facilitation services or any other service provided by Escrowpay powered by Partner banks. Escrowpay will act as an escrow agent in a transaction, for facilitating collections and payments for completion of a transaction contemplated under the said ATS, subject to the terms and conditions of the said ATS, EAAA and Terms of Services.
“Know Your Customer” (KYC) means the verification of identity and address of any User as issued by the RBI from time-to-time. To comply with KYC requirements, Escrowpay procures and verifies personal identification and other details such as address, Bank Account etc. from You before any Services can be delivered.
“Losses” shall mean and include loss due to revenue, business or profits or any other loss resulting from any use or attempted use of the Facilitation Services.;
“Merchant” shall mean and include any person engaged in purchase and sales of goods or provision of services (hereinafter referred as buyer, seller or parties or similar nature or otherwise)
“Party” or “Parties” shall have the meaning as assigned to it in Para 1 herein;
“Seller” shall have the meaning as assigned to it in the said ATS;
“Trustmore Technologies Private Limited” shall mean a company incorporated under the Companies Act 2013 having its registered office at 16 floor, Emaar Digital Greens, Unit No – 1617-1618,Tower-B, Sector 61, Gurugram, Haryana 122102
“Website” shall mean www.escrowpayindia.com including any sub-domains.
The User shall abide by the following Terms and Conditions of Service as mentioned below:
- General Conditions
Any Party using the Website either through Escrowpay or entities linked or integrated or otherwise through third parties (e.g. any B2B internet-enabled merchant or intermediary that hosts electronic marketplaces and conducts transactions among businesses) hereby authorizes for itself and such third parties to transfer relevant data to Escrowpay to facilitate the transactions. Further Parties represent and warrant that all information provided to Escrowpay directly or through any third party shall be complete, true and accurate.
- Description and Scope of the Escrowpay Services
Escrowpay services are provided by Trustmore Technologies Private Limited which acts as an Escrow Agent between the Parties to facilitate seamless transactions subject to the terms and conditions as prescribed in the ATS, EAAA and Terms of Services.
Escrowpay Services to be limited to the following:
- To facilitate collection and payment transactions related to Assets, Goods and Services between Buyer and Seller of any Assets, Goods or Services, by collecting the consideration(s) (Escrow-Funds) from the Buyer in the Escrow Account (Payin) and releasing the same to the Seller from the Escrow Account (Payout) on achievement of milestones as per the ATS between them.
- Obtaining scanned copies of documents and KYC verification through digital modes from the Seller and the Buyer or Merchants pertaining to the transactions, through its Website,
- To provide all ancillary services, directly or through its partners/vendors, for seamless collection and payment of Escrow-Funds, including but not limited to, virtual collection accounts, collections through POS machines, E-Nach/Nach services, real time KYC checks, digital signing, digital ledgers etc.; and
- To Accept, Hold and Release the Escrow-Funds, after deducting the Escrow Fees, to the Seller/ Buyer, as the case may be, from the Escrow Account as per terms and conditions of the said ATS and the Terms of Services.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Escrowpay is only a facilitator acting on the instructions and authorizations of the Parties hereto, and therefore, notwithstanding anything contrary contained herein or in the EAAA or any other agreement, all Parties:
- shall not make and claim or demand, of any nature whatsoever;
- shall not hold Escrowpay liable for any liability, losses, damages, claims, demands, costs, expenses, (including legal fees, court fees and professional fees), suits and claims arising out of this Agreement or the services provided by Escrowpay through its Website, in any manner whatsoever.
- agree that Escrowpay shall not be liable for indirect or consequential loss or damage, or special or punitive or exemplary damages, or loss of profit, business or revenue to any User and that Escrowpay is deemed to be purely an agent under goods and services (GST Act) for the purpose of any remittance made by Escrowpay through the escrow account save and except the deduction of its escrow fee.
Subject to the overall provisions stated herein, you expressly understand and agree that Escrowpay, affiliates, promoters, directors, employees, partners, vendors, service providers, agents and licensors shall not be liable to you for:
- Any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but not be limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, any loss of data suffered, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or other intangible loss;
- The deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through your use of the Services;
- Your failure to provide Escrowpay with accurate data; or
- Your failure to keep your password or account details secure and confidential.
- The Facilitation Servicesprovided are available only for lawful transactions of Assets, Goods and Services which are not otherwise excluded or prohibited transactions under any applicable laws for the time being in force. Parties registered with the Website only shall use the
- The Parties agree that, notwithstanding anything contained in these Terms of Services, the ATS, or any other agreement, Escrowpay’s aggregate liability to the Parties, or any of them, or any third party, for any act done or omitted to be done under or in connection with these Terms of Services, or for any breach of any covenant, shall at all times be limited to the Escrow Fees received/to be received by Escrowpay from the User(s). Consequently, Escrowpay shall also not be liable for any losses that are ultimately determined by a Court of Law to have been caused primarily by the negligence or infringing action of any of the User(s) or any other third party.
- PROHIBITED TRANSACTIONS
The Parties shall not use the website or Facilitation Services for any transaction which involves illegal or unlawful activities or which is violation of any laws and applicable provisions. Further, it shall be the sole discretion of Escrowpay to decline any transaction for which it has reason to believe is unauthorized, made by any person other than the parties or is in violation of any applicable laws or for any other reason Escrowpay may deem fit.
- REJECTION OF PAYMENT
Escrowpay shall not be liable to any User or any third party, in case the partner bank, trustee or payment gateway or any other payment processor rejects the transaction due to any illegality, non-compliance, technical error or force majeure. Further, since the use of a bank account, or the making of an electronic funds transfer may be limited by each Party’ agreement with their financial institution and/or by applicable law, Escrowpay shall not liable to any Party if Escrowpay is unable to provide the Facilitation Services as a result of any such limit, or if a Bank or financial institution fails to honour any credit or debit to or from an Escrow Account.
- OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBLITIES OF USER (S) AND ESCROWPAY
To avail the Facilitation Service, each User is obligated to do the following:
- Must complete KYC verification
- Must designate a payment mechanism and a bank account from which the consideration of the assets, goods or services and Escrow Fees will be remitted in (Payin) or paid out (Payout) into/from the Escrow Account.
Each User authorizes Escrowpay and its partners, vendors and other authorized service providers to initiate debit or credit entries to such bank accounts for receipt/payment of the consideration for the transaction of any assets, goods and services as per the terms of the ATS.
- Must fulfill the obligations outlined in the ATS and the Terms of Services.
- Must fulfill the obligations as per rules, regulations, guidelines, advisory of any authority, regulatory body, court of law, as amended from time to time.
User may remit the Payin via various payment modes including Real Time Gross Transfer (RTGS), National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT), Immediate Payment Service (IMPS), POS machines and/or NACH/e-NACH.
All Payout shall be made by Escrowpay to the verified bank account of the User via various payment modes including Real Time Gross Transfer (RTGS), National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT) and Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) subject to receipt of all documents and approved Release Instructions.
User(s) consent to receive communications (including transactional, promotional and/or commercial), from Escrowpay or its partners/ vendors.
- To accept, hold and release Escrow-Funds as per the terms of the ATS in a timely manner
- To provide Facilitation Services as per the signed agreement with User/Merchant/Intermediary
Escrowpay shall not be responsible or liable for:
- any errors in judgment, actions taken or not taken, or mistakes, except in the case of gross negligence or wilful misconduct.
- for conducting due diligence or marketability or genuineness of the Assets, Goods and Services. The User(s) shall be solely responsible for conducting due diligence of any Assets, Goods and Services to his/her/their satisfaction.
- accepting and acting upon any instruction received from User(s) or any authorized person/entity under the ATS, where instruction or authorization has been provided by telephone, email or other electronic means using a telephone keypad or computer. Use of Password or any other form of identification designated by Escrowpay will be accepted as the electronic signature, as per applicable laws.
- failingto complete a transaction due to insufficient funds in your Account; or if circumstances beyond their control prevent the completion of the transaction, including, without limitation, the acts or omissions of any NACH, check or other processor, the National Automated Clearing House Association, the Reserve Bank of India, any Trustee, any bank, or the directive of any regulatory authority.
- relying upon any request, letter, certificate, agreement, notice, demand, or any other document which purports to have been transmitted or believed by it to have been signed by any of the authorized signatories of a User or signed by or on behalf of a User indicated as the sender or signatory thereof as per the terms of the said ATS and these Terms of Services. Escrowpay is not required to call for additional evidence, conduct any inquiry or investigation into its genuineness, or be liable for any loss or inconvenience caused by its failure to do so.
- CANCELLATION OF TRANSACTIONS
- STATEMENTS, VERIFICATION
The Parties agree that all disclosures and communications regarding transaction in the said ATS and the Facilitation Services shall be made by e-mail or any other electronic mode on the Website.
- DIGITAL IDENTIFICATION
The Parties understand and agree that Escrow Agent will create, issue, and verify a digital identification (a “Digital ID”) for each Party. This Digital ID is attached to each accepted electronic document and notification e-mails. The Parties agree that their Digital ID is a valid electronic signature.
a. In consideration of the services provided by Escrowpay, it shall be entitled to levy such fees and charges from User(s) for the Facilitation Services including any other applicable fees, all of which, once paid, shall be non-refundable, non-adjustable or non-transferable. The Company reserves the right to levy or revise such fees and charges from time to time in its absolute and sole discretion without any notice.
b. User(s) agree that all interest, taxes, penalties, demands, duties and charges (including stamp duty) of any description whatsoever as may be levied from time to time by the Government or other authority in respect of or in connection with the Facilitation Services being rendered to the User(s) shall be extra and payable by the User(s). In the event the Parties fail to pay any monies referred to above, Escrowpay shall be at liberty to recover the same from the User(s)/Merchant(s), including but not limited to, by deduction from the Escrow-Funds.
- SYSTEM SECURITY
User(s) agree and acknowledge that the Facilitation Services may not be continuous, error-free, virus-free, or free of any other malicious, destructive, or corrupting code, program, or macro. Escrowpay will adopt such technical and non-technical security measures that it considers appropriate to provide the Facilitation Services and will make all the requisite efforts to provide uninterrupted services subject to downtime and regular maintenance. However, Escrowpay does not guarantee that such security measures cannot be subverted to gain unauthorized access.
The Parties expressly agree that their use of the Facilitation Services is at their sole risk. The Facilitation Services are provided on a strictly “as is” and “as available” basis. Escrow Agent MAKES NO WARRANTY WITH REGARD TO THE UNDERLYING TRANSACTIONS, ANY SERVICES OBTAINED BY PARTY THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE FACILITATION SERVICES OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, OR ERROR FREE.
a. Escrow Agent expressly disclaims any and all express and implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Escrowpay shall not be liable or responsible for those warranties and representations, if any, offered by any Seller or Buyer. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by any User from Escrowpay or through the Facilitation Services shall create any warranty not expressly made herein.
b. The Parties acknowledge and agree that Escrowpay does not endorse the website of any third party, or assume responsibility or liability for the accuracy of any material contained therein, or any infringement of third party intellectual property rights arising there from, or any fraud/ gross negligence/mistake/or any criminal activity attached thereto. In no event will Escrowpay be liable for any act or omission of any third party, including, but not limited to, your financial institution, any payment system, any third party service provider, any provider of telecommunications services, internet access or computer equipment or software, any mail or delivery service or any payment or Force Majeure
For the purpose of more clarity and details User(s) are advised to refer to the “Disclaimer” provided on the Website.
- NOTICES AND COMMUNICATION
a. All notices and other communications required under these Terms of Service shall be in writing and communicated by either/or emails, personal delivery, courier, or registered mail and shall be deemed to be delivered at the respective addresses provided for this purpose in the ATS, EAAA or any other document submitted by the Parties to Escrowpay. Further, if sent by an e-mail, it will be deemed receipt of confirmation when sent to the registered email ID as provided by the Party in the said ATS (marked to the attention of the person named therein).
b. Any Party may, from time to time, change or modify its address by providing written notice to the other Parties specifying the new address, but no such notice will be deemed to have been given until it is received by the other Parties and Escrowpay.
The Parties shall, jointly and severally, hereby indemnify Escrowpay and keep Escrowpay and its employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives etc. indemnified and saved harmless against any and all Losses which Escrowpay may suffer / incur:
a. in acting in its capacity as the Escrow Agent hereunder, including any claims for any taxes, payable by any of the Parties, which are made on Escrowpay and / or any costs or expenses charged to it by any persons engaged by it in connection with the transactions herein;
b. as a consequence of Escrowpay relying upon any certificate, notice, demand, direction or communication, by whatever named called, signed by, or with the authority of a Party;
c. in acting upon the provisions of the said ATS, Terms of Services or any instructions received by it from the Parties in terms hereof; and/or
d. as a consequence of any breach or misrepresentation by any Party.
The indemnities contained in this clause shall survive the termination of the arrangement with Escrowpay.
- FORCE MAJEURE
Escrowpay shall not be liable if any transaction does not fructify or may not be completed or for any failure on the part of Escrowpay to perform any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions or those applicable specifically to its Facilitation Services, if performance is prevented, hindered or delayed by a Force Majeure event (defined below) and in such case, its obligations shall be suspended for so long as the Force Majeure event continues.
“Force Majeure” Event means any event, whatever be the origin, not within the reasonable control of Escrowpay, which Escrowpay is unable to prevent, avoid or remove or circumvent by the use of reasonable diligence. Force Majeure event shall include, but shall not be limited to, acts of god acts, orders, directions of governmental/ regulatory/ judicial/ quasi-judicial/ law enforcement authorities/ agencies which hinders Escrowpay from performing its obligations under any agreement, including these Terms of Services, war, hostilities, invasion, armed conflict, the act of a foreign enemy, embargoes, riot, insurrection, labor stoppages, outages, and downtimes systems failures experienced by a facility provider, revolution or usurped power, acts of terrorism, sabotage, nuclear explosion, earthquake, pandemic, epidemic, hacking or man in the middle attack or similar attacks/ intrusions, fires, typhoons, storms, and other natural catastrophes”.
- RESIGNATION AND TERMINATION
a. Subject to the right of Escrowpay to resign, these Terms of Service shall remain in full force and effect until the said ATS is canceled or terminated in accordance with the said ATS. Escrowpay may, at any time, give notice of its intention to resign as an Escrow Agent. If, within 10 (ten) days of such notice, Escrowpay has not received any notice from the Parties involved in a transaction that they have designated a substitute Escrow Agent (which notice shall identify the substitute Escrow Agent), Escrowpay may discharge its duties under the said ATS, Terms of Services, and Terms of Services by remitting/depositing the Escrow-Funds, in the source account designated by the User(s) and thereafter Escrowpay shall be released from all its duties, liabilities, and obligations concerning the transaction contemplated under the said ATS..
b. Escrowpay may suspend or terminate the Parties’ right to use the Facilitation Services at any time, without any notice and for any reason whatsoever in Escrowpay’s sole discretion. Except as warranted by risk to the security, privacy, or integrity of the Facilitation Services, Escrowpay will attempt to provide User(s) with prior notice of the suspension or termination of the Facilitation Services by sending the Parties an e-mail, but Escrowpay is not obligated to do so. Each Party shall remain liable for all transactions initiated by it through the Website or by using the Facilitation Services. These Terms of Services and the transactions contemplated herein shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of each Party hereto and Escrowpay and their legal heirs, successors and permitted assigns. The Terms of Services shall not confer upon any person other than the Parties hereto, the benefit of any rights or remedies hereunder.
The Parties agree not to assign or transfer any of their rights, benefits, or obligations under this agreement without the prior written consent of Escrowpay. However, Escrowpay may, at any time, assign or transfer all or any of its rights, benefits, and obligations hereunder to any other Escrow Agent, bank, investment institution, or any other person without obtaining any consent or approval whatsoever from any of the Parties.
- GARNISHMENT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
In the event that a creditor or any third party moves to garnish funds in your Escrow Account, Escrowpay will intimate the User(s). User(s) expressly acknowledge and agree that Escrowpay will answer the garnishment and comply with any writ issued by the Court in accordance with the applicable central / state laws. Furthermore, Users expressly acknowledge and agree that Escrowpay will not be responsible for challenging or raising a defense to the garnishment on User’s behalf. User(s) specifically agree to indemnify and hold Escrowpay harmless from any loss, liability, obligation, damage, cost and expense resulting from a creditor’s attempt to garnish and/or hold Escrowpay liable for any judgment against User(s).
Escrowpay reserves the right to change, alter and revise these Terms of Service, or any portion thereof, at any time, without prior notice. Each time a User logs into the Website or requests any Facilitation Services; the same will constitute such Parties’ agreement to the Terms of Services, as amended from time to time, and evidence that User(s) have read, understood and accepted the revised, altered or then applicable Terms of Service. These Terms of Services, the transactions contemplated herein and the rights and obligations of the Parties and Escrowpay are governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Republic of India.
- GOVERNING LAW, SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES AND JURISDICTION
a. The Parties irrevocably agree that any legal action or proceedings arising out of these Terms of Service and in relation to the transactions contemplated herein and the rights and obligations of the Parties and Escrowpay may be brought to the Courts at Gurugram, Haryana and irrevocably submit themselves to the said jurisdiction.
b. Any and all claims, disputes, questions, or controversies involving the Parties and arising out of or in connection with or relating to these Terms of Service, or their interpretation, validity, performance, breach, or termination, shall be resolved through arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, and the rules made thereunder, or any amendments made thereunder. For the purpose of arbitration, the dispute shall be referred to a sole arbitrator to be appointed by Escrowpay. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in the English language and shall be conducted in Gurugram, Haryana. The arbitral award shall be final and binding on the Parties.
- MISCELLANEOUS WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS
The User(s) agree that by executing the said EAAA, transferring money in the Escrow Account and / or availing the Facilitation Services, the User(s) are deemed to have agreed to these Terms of Services and are deemed to have represented and warranted that:
- That the User(s) is/are a natural person, is/are above 18 years of age, having sound mind and competent to enter into legal agreement/contract.
- That all the information and documents pertaining to identity and address proof, as submitted for the purpose of know your client (KYC) verification with Escrowpay are true and genuine and are not fabricated or doctored in any way whatsoever; That the User and Merchant shall hold and keep Escrowpay, its promoters, directors, employees, officials, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates and representatives harmless from any liabilities arising in connection with any incidental or intentional discrepancy that is found to be there in the documents submitted by such User/Merchant;
- That the User/Merchant shall be solely responsible for understanding and complying with any and all applicable laws relevant to the User/Merchant and their businesses, and any liability, whether financial or otherwise, arising from any non-compliance with such applicable laws shall be solely at the cost and risk of such User/Merchant.
- That the User/Merchant have obtained all necessary consents, licenses, and approvals (including from government and regulatory authorities), the necessary power, authority, and legal right to agree to these terms and conditions, and have taken all necessary steps to ensure the validity, enforceability, and performance of their respective obligations and duties under these terms and conditions.
- That such Terms of Service constitute a legal, valid, and binding obligation, enforceable by the Parties in accordance with applicable law.
- That the execution and performance of their obligations and duties under these Terms of Services and any other agreement or document relating hereto does not in any manner violate any law, rule, or regulation of governing authorities, or any judgment/decree/order of any court, judicial, or quasi-judicial authorities having jurisdiction or control over the Parties.
- That the role of Escrowpay shall be limited to such functions as expressly laid out herein or as indicated by Escrowpay specifically to the Parties in accordance with the terms hereof;
- That the Parties shall not, in any manner whatsoever, by themselves or through any agent, representative or consultant appointed by them, voluntarily or involuntarily, portray or represent that Escrowpay or partner Bank/trustee/payment gateway, vendor or service provider of Escrowpay is a party in any document entered into or understood to have entered into between the Parties;
- That the Escrow-Funds are non-interest bearing. However, Escrowpay may, at its sole discretion, invest the Escrow-Funds in fixed deposits with the Escrow Bank (with lien marked to the Escrow Account) or in secured instruments of the Govt. of India or any State Govt. Any interest or income generated by such an event shall be solely for the benefit of Escrowpay.
- That the Escrow-Funds are not insured.
- That Escrowpay can conduct any business with the partner Bank/trustee/payment gateway, vendor or service provider of Escrowpay in the normal course of business. Escrowpay is under no obligation to disclose any details of such transactions to any of the Parties whatsoever.
- That each of the Parties shall, at any time and from time to time, upon the request of the other Parties and / or Escrowpay, promptly and duly, do or permit to be done all such acts and execute and deliver or permit the execution and delivery of any and all such instruments and documents as the Escrowpay, may consider necessary for the purpose of the Parties obtaining the full benefit of these Terms of Services.
- That Escrowpay shall, if by the terms hereof, is unable to perform any act or take any action within the Business Day, then such action will be performed or taken immediately on the immediately succeeding Business Day.
- That, nnotwithstanding anything contrary contained herein, Escrowpay may refrain from taking any action that, in its opinion, would violate any law in the applicable jurisdiction and do everything necessary to comply with all applicable laws.
- That in case there is any inconsistency between these Terms of Services and any other mandate, writings, letters and documents, the provisions of these Terms of Services shall prevail.
- That if any provision(s) of these Terms of Service is found to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable under any current or future law, such provision(s) shall be deemed severable, and these Terms of Service will be construed and enforced as if such illegal, invalid, or unenforceable provision had never been a part of these Terms of Services, and the remaining provisions of these Terms of Services will remain in full force and effect and will not be affected by the illegal, invalid, or unenforceable provision.
- COMPLAINTS, REGULATORY AND GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL
Any complaints or concerns with regard to the content of this Website or comment or breach of these Terms of Services or any infringement of any Intellectual Property of any User or third Party, customer grievances, regulatory queries and clarifications shall be communicated at the below mentioned address:
Trustmore Technologies (P) Limited,
16 floor, Emaar Digital Greens Unit No – 1617-1618,Tower-B,
Sector 61, Gurugram, Haryana 122102